Our Company collects the following data
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Purchase History of our products or service
• Financial information or credit information
• Information obtained through Cookie
• Information provided through using Google Analytics
• Usage Date which may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, which may include, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, provide adequate service or products, and manage your account and other legitimate purposes.
• Respond to your inquiry.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like based on your consent.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies such as agencies or distributors so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our company’s server under appropriate technical or organizational measures for the appropriate security of your data to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of your data.
Our Company will keep your data other than Cookie information for the period required by the law. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data promptly and securely unless we need your data in connection with contracts, marketing, or other legitimate purposes.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at the following e-mail address. [ email@example.com ]
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Call us at: +81-75-441-6644
Or write to us: 546 Dodo-cho Kamigyo-ku Kyoto 6020072 JAPAN
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you reach and how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
• Analyzing – These cookies can quantify the number of users, sections visited on the platform and how users interact with it to carry out statistical measurement and analysis on use, in order to implement improvements based on the analysis of data on how users use the platform or service.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Google Analytics collects lots of information and insights about you. The data collected by Google Analytics includes the number of times and hours per day a user is visiting your website; how the user reached your website and via which device; client IDs consisting in a string of individual numbers for each user on our website; IP addresses (unless they have been deactivated in your Google Analytics account).
For details and risks, please refer to the following URL:
The information will be collected by Google and the information will be transferred to Google LLC located in California, USA, based on your consent. If you no longer wish to be collected and transferred, please contact us. [ email@example.com ]
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +81-75-441-6644
Or write to us at: 546 Dodo-cho Kamigyo-ku Kyoto 6020072 JAPAN
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 RD28, Ireland
WEB Site: https://www.dataprotection.ie/